Monday, August 18, 2014

The First Day of School!

Happy First Day of High School!  Today was the first day of high school for my students and my 29th first day of school as a teacher.  It was a great day.  The students got to know each other a little bit through some ice-breaker questions and they played a game with the Spanish numbers 1-10.  I also helped them to find their way to their next class so they could get used to our big building.  I let them know about the Social Media sites they can use to help feel connected to our class and see pictures.  This week we will learn greetings in Spanish and get to know some of the procedures for class. 

Parents:  Please feel free to contact me at any time with any questions or concerns.  I'm looking forward to a fantastic year with the students! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Senorita Graham

    Jordan Gillespies mom here and I look forward to the new school year and all the excited new things he will learn, I did follow your page on FB so I will see any new updates you want to share and hopefully I will get to meet you at the open house if my schedule permits.

    Thanks and enjoy your day!!!
    Shavon Evans

    ReplyDelete